Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: CHECK OUT SHOOTFIGHTER 3000 comics ON KINDLE!!!

  1. #1
    Junior Hostboard Member BrianSlaughter's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2013
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    CHECK OUT SHOOTFIGHTER 3000 comics ON KINDLE!!!

    Hi, guys! Here's the first issue of SHOOTFIGHTER 3000, and now it's available on your kindle, for only 0,99$!

    Get it here: Amazon.com: Shootfighter 3000 - Akilah vs. Juanita eBook: Brian Slaughter: Kindle Store

    Shootfighter 3000 is a special women only project of the GLADIATRIX-TV channel, with hundreds of barehand combat death matches running on live TV each year.

  2. #2
    WriteThisWay
    Guest WriteThisWay's Avatar

    Re: CHECK OUT SHOOTFIGHTER 3000 comics ON KINDLE!!!

    Hey look guys. I created an account months ago just to whore out some random product.

  3. #3
    Junior Hostboard Member BrianSlaughter's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2013
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CHECK OUT SHOOTFIGHTER 3000 comics ON KINDLE!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DCUnited View Post
    Hey look guys. I created an account months ago just to whore out some random product.
    Since I have not the slightest idea what you have the nerve to mean over here, why don't you, senior fucking member, just go out and explain yourself.
    I'm proud of what I do. Some of it I do for free, which nobody EVER complained about. Everyone was ok with that. Well, guess what - sometimes artists need a bug or two, to go buy a fucking meal, so they don't faint while creating another image of women ripping each other apart, so you can have your hardon.
    I'm not the best artist online. Not by far. There is Aishado, there is Alestair leslie, and there is (or at least was) Richard 57 - all of them are great artists, and they deserve WAY MORE than the stinking 0,99$ I'm asking for. In any case, it is a good product, and the most important thing is - it's take it or leave it. To be more specific, as long as you don't pay for that meal I mentioned, your stupid opinion is not worth a dime to me. Good luck with the freebies.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Here's page 1 from the comic book. Amazon wouldn't let me show it on their site:

    Page-01.jpg
    Last edited by BrianSlaughter; September 18th, 2013 at 01:07 PM.

  4. #4
    Junior Hostboard Member BrianSlaughter's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2013
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CHECK OUT SHOOTFIGHTER 3000 comics ON KINDLE!!!

    Gertrude-kills-Nina.jpg

    Some of my older contributions. I posted it last year to my blog, but now the blogspot policy has changed - they remove all the adult content. Whatever the case, I'm toying with the idea of creating the whole match.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •